We are all part of a community and we ask you to be respectful of your classmates and use your own judgment. Obviously we do not allow alcohol, drugs, explosives, weapons, or any hazardous materials on the bus. We also do not allow oversized items like upright basses, cellos, beanbag chairs… again, just use your judgment. We hold the right to refuse the loading of any item on to the bus— please do not come with an obviously oversized item and force us to make you leave it on the street.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to show in order to board the bus?
- Can I bring alcohol on the bus?
- One of my belongings broke in transit. Can you guys pay for it?
- I’m bringing my guitar which is fragile and sensitive to cold? Will it be ok in the checked compartment?
- What constitutes as a carry-on?
- What items are not allowed on the bus?
- Can I bring my bike?
- How many items can I bring on the bus?