The safe answer here is no. I love my guitar and would not leave it underneath a bus for 9 hours in the cold. If you are set on bringing your guitar (or any large and fragile musical instrument, sound system etc.) with you, you can purchase an additional seat for it, or cross your fingers and risk putting it under the bus. We are not responsible for any lost or damage items brought on to the bus.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to show in order to board the bus?
- Can I bring alcohol on the bus?
- One of my belongings broke in transit. Can you guys pay for it?
- I’m bringing my guitar which is fragile and sensitive to cold? Will it be ok in the checked compartment?
- What constitutes as a carry-on?
- What items are not allowed on the bus?
- Can I bring my bike?
- How many items can I bring on the bus?